The steps on the PC side are as follows:
1. Click the network icon in the bottom right corner of the system desktop.
2. Click [Network and Internet Settings] in the pop-up box.
3. Click WLAN on the left-hand side.
4. Click [Hardware Properties] under [WLAN].
5. Then you will see information about network band.
Different brands of Android phones are different. Take Huawei mobile phone as an example. You can click on the connected Wi-Fi name in the Wi-Fi list, and the corresponding information will be displayed, including the frequency.
1. Download the AirPort tool in the App Store
2. Turn on the Wi-Fi Scanner in ""Settings - Airport Tools""
3. Open the App and click on “Wi-Fi Scan” in the upper right corner. Channel 1-13 band is 2.4G, and larger than 13 is 5G.
Note: How to configure separate Wi-Fi SSIDs for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands?