1. Install the Degrii app: Download and install the Degrii app on your smartphone or tablet from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android)
2. Make sure you have setup your Degrii device and it is connected to the Degrii app
3. Launch the Google Home app on your smartphone or tablet. If you don't have the app, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
4. Open the Google Home app and tap + in the top left corner of the homepage.
5. Select Set up device > Works with Google
6. Tap the Search icon in the top right corner of the page, and search for Smart Life.
7. Tap the searched result and then Continue. The Google Home app will show Smart Life link.
If you already have Google Home linked to Smart Life, you will have to unlink it.
a. Once unlinked, click "Continue"
b. Click "Use another account".
c. Follow the steps below to complete the setup.
8. Enter the email you used to create your degrii account followed by your password
9. Tap "Agree and link" and wait for the end of loading. This way, the Degrii app is linked with Google Assistant.
Smart thermostat commands
Once your Degrii account is connected to Google Assistant, you can use the following voice commands to control your thermostat.
“Ok Google,what’s the <thermostat name> set to?”
“Ok Google, what’s the <thremostat name> temperature?”
“Ok Google, Set the temperature to <number> degrees”
“Ok Google, Set the <thermostat name> to <number> degrees”
“Ok Google, decrease the <thermostat> by <number> degrees”
“Ok Google, increase the <thermostat> by <number> degrees”
“Ok Google, set the the <thermostat> to <mode>” (modes: heat, cool,auto, off)
Robotic Pool Cleaner